At Xanadu Nature Estate our residents pride themselves on an active and outdoorsy lifestyle. We offer a variety of activities that are fun for the whole family.
Hartbeespoort Dam is the prime tourist area in the Magaliesberg region. It’s ideally located close to Johannesburg and Pretoria but far enough away to be country living.
For the adventurous spirit or those wanting to indulge in a more relaxing side of life there are numerous activities and places to explore.
- Visit Jasmyn Market to discover crafts and pick up delicious and local fruits and vegetables
- Take the Harties Cableway to get panoramic views of the Magaliesberg, Hartbeespoort Dam and the surrounding area
- Go on a safari adventure at the Lion Park
- Get in touch with your ancestors at the Cradle of Human Kind
- Relax and be pampered at the Cradle Health Spa
- Cycle and picnic at the van Gaalens Cheese Farm
- Take the family Zipping through the trees
- Learn about vulture conservation at Vulpro